Sunday 24 September 2017

Adorable altered canvas


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second September Art Anthology  inspiration.
After doing a lot of pretty dark art work I decided to try the bright one and I made this adorable canvas using my dear lovely granddaughter photos.
 I left it in a pretty minimalistic style as I wanted the photos to shine and the background to be seen and not covered with tons of embellishments. So I just used the Dusty Attic chipboards to connect all canvas pieces and added some flowers for this girly canvas.






 As always I made a full step by step tutorial for you to see and maybe to use HERE:

Check out How to Make a Girly Mixed Media Canvas With Art Anthology by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

I decided to enter this canvas to some web challenges:
Dusty Attic- using the mood board and their chipboards.
Rubber Buggy- for Flowers challenge

3 comments:

Nancy Hill said...

Just an adorable photo of the bubbles and girlie. Love the tutorial on Snapguide. I would agree with you not to add that much embellishment so that the attention is on the photo. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous scrap book page with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see your next project, card, and/or scrapbook page with us soon. Hugs, Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

Nicole Doiron said...

Oh, what sweet adorable pictures! And love your touches of color on your layout! Thank you so much for playing along with the Dusty Attic September challenge!

Jennifer D said...

Wow this is really Awesome love the layout, colours and your photos are just perfect. Thankyou for joining us at The Rubber Buggy.

Popular Posts