Wednesday 28 February 2018

Eclipse card with Magenta

Hello my dear craty friends and welcome to my new Magenta post.
This time I made an eclipse card with one large stamp that was stamped on both card corners and added the die cut word in the middle of stamped front.
This is all about eclipse trendy technique after all.
 I worked with white water color cardstock as the base for stamping.
Magenta large stamp was stamped with black pigmented ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Then the stamped images were colored with water color markers and then and only then I die cut the large MFT die Hugs in the middle of card front.

The die cut letters were glued over the die cut slots with 3d foam glue and then  Magenta stencil dots were added with pink water colors over the left white spaces.
So actaully this is just two layers card, but looks much more than just two layers.



I hope that you like my eclipse card  and thanks for visiting the blog !

1 comment:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very striking card, love this style, great background . jane x

Popular Posts