Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my monthly Inspired by Stamping tutorial.
This is a card I made for this tutorial and it's this multi layers card made with the same stamp and layered using the die cuts one over another.
Here is my step by step tutorial:
1. Use Misti (must do thing when doing layered and die cut technique).
Arrange Inspired by Stamping Fresh Bouquet flower stamp and stamp over the die cut card front three times with black pigmented ink (Memento Luxe).
This is the stamp set I used to make this project:
2. Heat emboss all three stamped pieces with clear embossing powder (WOW! Embossing Powders).
3. Use Stitched Rectangles Elyzabeth's Crafts die set and die cut each stamped front as shown.I used every second size of the dies (#3-5-7) to die cut the stamped images.
4. Glue the stamped die cuts as shown: use the third negative as your base and then arrange all three die cut shapes.
5. Color the images in all three layers with Zig Real Brush colors as shown.
6. Mist the background with Lindy's Stamp Gang mist . Stamp the Inspired by Stamping sentiment from the same stamp set.
Here is your finished card!