Friday 15 September 2017

Anything goes weeks with Topflight stamps: Remember when art page

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my weekly Topflight Stamps shop post.
Once in a couple of weeks the designers make craft projects in their own free style using any stamps from the Topflight shop that fit their personality and preference.
So for me it's usually some Mixed Media project and this week it's a Steampunk art page made with three different stamp sets.
I called it Remember When as it's vintage, dark and looks like something from the past.





First I made the background with Studio Light Basic Background stamp using white pigmented ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Over all upper layers it's pretty hard to see this part of stamping, but after adding paints and mists it acted as resist and you still can see a lot of stamped background on the left of this piece.



The second part of stamping was stamping over vellum of Carabelle studio Steampunk: Machine a remonter le temps- Steampunk time machine stamp using black embossing powder and you can see the part of this stamping inside the Steampunk chipboard frame.



The last stamp set used to make this art page was Carabelle Studio Papillion Steampunk or Steampunk  butterfly stamp and its was stamped over white cardstock and heat embossed with black powder.
I added some metal cogs over this fantastic butterfly image and hand cut it to be my main image.


Everything else on this art page are paints, mediums, chipboards, mists and... Whatever we use to make the real Mixed Media project after we used our beloved stamps.

Stamps used to make this page:
Steampunk time machine


Steampunk Butterfly



Thanks for reading my weekly post.

If you would like to see more of my work you are mostly welcome to my own blog.
 See you all next weeks with a totally different stamping inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts