Friday 14 July 2017

Summer Holiday Fun card with Topflight stamps

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is Irit here today and I am going to share my Summer Holiday Fun Mixed Media card.
One of the great things of Topflight Stamps shop are the full themed sets from different around the world stamp companies.
And when our topic is Summer/Sea/Nature some of the best are Rubber Dance stamp sets.


This is a set I used for my Mixed Media Nautical card: Retro Beach stamp set
To make this card I used not less than 9 stamps from this set and they connect in the most perfect way to make any Nautical project.


Rubber Dance - Retro Beach Stamp Set


The background lower layer was stamped with the nest stamp all around. I used white embossing powder and them painted the embossed image with emboss resist technique to get the outer frame for my card.
The inner " post card" was stamped with black embossing powder and the main image was colored with distress markers.


The background around the main stamped image was painted with a mix of blue paints and then some stencilled dots were added with clear/ gold texture paint. Some misted splashes were the last color touch for the card.


Small sea cratures were stamped and them hand cut to make the corner embellishments cluster on the right.
Three stamped hand cut words made the left corner sentiment.


As you can see no embellishments were used to make this card, but stamped image and mediums. I only added the twine piece to connect the corners to the anchoir.

I hope that you liked my Nautical project and you can see more of my work in my own blog HERE.
Thanks for being here with me today and see you in a week with something totally different.
 I enter this card to some web challenges:
 Rubber Dance- use twine, ribbon etc



1 comment:

Rubber Dance said...

Wonderful card Irit! Thanks for using our stamps. I love the blue so much and especially the frame you've created. Thank you for joining us over at the Rubber Dance Challenge. HUGS Susanne.

Popular Posts