Thursday 27 April 2017

Timeless Moments notebook with Scrapmatts

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first Scrapmatts project for April.
This time I decided to begin with an altered spiral notebook and was totally embellished with Scrapmatts products over the patterned cardstock (Scrapberry's). Most of the chipboard pieces came from one single chipboards set- Nautical designs 04.
 All chipboard were first covered with a thin layer of white gesso and then inked around or partially colored and you can still see the actual off white color of the original chipboard.





" Timeless Moment" title was made with two piece from Scrap Words 22 set. The bottom chipboard were painted with a kind of  distress painted look and I added a few pearls near the shell and misted the whole piece over.



On each and every inside page I added the clear sticky envelope to add " memories" from your Summer vacation and added one more Scrapmatts word.



 Products used:
CB1221 Nautical Designs 04
CB1236 Scrap Words 22

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful notebook and love the theme of it.
I love the idea of adding pockets in here :)

Popular Posts