Thursday 9 March 2017

Thanks cards with BoBunny


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Welcome to my first March BoBunny Media inspriation.
This time I decided to make a couple of cards using the new, just released, most gorgeous Petal Lane collection.
I used the cardstock from this collection, the chipboards, layered chipboards and Noteworthy die cuts.
I also added stamped butterflies (heat embossed and hand cut ), used Black glitter paste and stencil to make the titles and made circled shaker on the second card adding this lovely Smiley die cut inside the shaker part.







 Products:
Petal Lane 6*6'' paper pad
Petal Lane chipboards
Petal Lane layered chipboards
Petal Lane clear stickers
Simply Sentiments stickable stencils
Butterfly Kisses Stamps
Emoji Dies
Double Dot Tuxedo jewels
Double Dot Citrus jewels
Glitter paste Licorice
Gold Glimmer Spray

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

This is so frilly and pretty!! I love all the layers on your sweet designs.

Popular Posts