Monday 13 March 2017

Not so fragile after all- art page


Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and welcome you to my new SinCity inspirational post!                                                                                  

Today I made an art page full of bright colors and this page is a tribute to International Women's Day on March 8.
Not too many people celebrate this day, but for those who do and to all women in the World- Happy Woman's Day!
So as you can see the main point of this art page is a saying.
Everyone think that woman is a fragile, delicate , little creature who needs men  to help her.
Big No!
We are not so fragile as we look.
We are not fragile at all.
So this  art piece was done for all strong women on the earth ! I salute you all!


You can find the full step by step tutorial and a full product list in SinCity blog HERE!





I hope you liked my art page and you can sure make the very similar one with our outstanding SinCity stamps that you can buy in the shop.
 I enter this piece to some web challenges:
 Make your own background- Simon Says Monday challenge
 Splatters- for Emerald Creek dare
 Anything stamped goes for Craft Stamper

1 comment:

Macarena said...

So many details, textures, patterns and colors on your rich background. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Popular Posts