Sunday 26 February 2017

Steampunk card and tag with Scrapmatts

My second (and third) projects for Scrapmatts blog are those Steampunk card and tag.
Yes, I love Steampunk. Not as a way of life, but sure as a crafter.
So when I see pretty masculine cardstock  and add gorgeous Scrapmatts chipboard and stencils, I get this fancy masculine friendship card first.
I used the  Stemapunk  Arch window frame and a big gear piece - both were heat embossed with copper powder. The gear was cut into two parts and added from both sides of the card.
I used Gears stencil with distress ink to cover the inside of the window.
The lamp was added in the middle to give the light of gold to this freindship card.
 And yes, to make it a real Steampunk I added a few real metal pieces that fit the chipboards in the most perfect way.







 My last project for Scrapmatts is this Steampunk tag.
Same style as the card, but the colors are totally different.
The card was a kind of a warm one.
 This tag is a cold grey and blue project.
 Some of the chipboards here were heat embossed with blue powder and the background one was left bare.
I added this lovely " naked" Happy Birthday chipboard and  again, a few metal pieces were must to add things to make it a real Steampunk style.
 I think that I am in love with those Scrapmatts Steampunk chipboards!
They make my masculine crafting possible!






Scrapmatts products used:
Arch Window frame 05 CB6042
Lamps 11 CB6109
Gear frames 02 CB5011
Gear stencil
Circle mesh 02 CB5129
Scrap words 25 CB1239
Scrap words 30 CB1244
Arrows 01 CB5107
Sticks 02 CB5153
Buckles and Belts 01 CB1231

No comments:

Popular Posts