Saturday 4 February 2017

Fairy Land lo with Papericious



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Papericious post.
This time I made a Fairy layout all about me and I made collaged photo using two different photos- one was the window view and one was my photo  with ugly background.
So I cut  my own image and glued it over the window with 3d foam glue and BINGO! I have a pretty photo that can be scrapped and the window shape is just perfect as it reminds the fairy door...(if you do believe in Fairies).
You can see much more close - ups photos on my inspirational post in Papericious blog HERE!


The full Papericious product list can be also found in the company blog post.
So visit the Papericious blog and the shop and enjoy our great new products!

I enter this page to Challenge yourself challenge- Color red and stamping(red coat of mine and stamped title)

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your page is absolutely gorgeous, Irit! I love the photo of you and the way you scrapped it is so creative and beautiful! You now have a beautiful background!!! I am so happy that you joined us at Challenge YOUrself this month! Thank you!!!

Rachel said...

Wow, this is just stunning! All that fussy cutting, gorgeous. This is a piece of art work. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

ÅsaJ said...

Wow, this just looks like a page from a Fairy book. Lovely!!! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Irit, your layout is magical! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Sherri Caramico said...

Irit, LOVING the layers, the textures and what an AWESOME way to use the 2 photos!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Cindy said...

Irit that is a piece of art. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

Popular Posts