Friday 27 January 2017

Urban Queen art page with Tando and Stampendous


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last January Tando inspiration.
This week we are sharing projects made with Stampendous products together with Tando products and my share is this pretty large art page.
I need to say that I am a totally urban  girl. I never liked the country side or too much green around and I adore the city skylines and  all those millions of people around.
So this page was made as my tribute to this urban Love and I made the title sayings: I am an Urban Queen" and added some sticker saying to say more, like " this is my lifetime adventure" and " timeless everyday inspiration".
The art journal page was made over thick white cardstock, covered with gesso.
Then I used Stampendous Urban Cling stamp set stamp set and first the stencil that is in this set.
I added random spots with this stencil and Crackle paste over the page.
The city skyline was stamped over the page with white DecoArt acrylic and as usual, white on white is not much seen.
The green  houses that are seen were stamped with the background of  the foam stamp and the cling stamp and then heat embossed with clear powder and hand cut to be added to the page.
The  walls were cut from Tando Grid Rectangle chipboard and painted with white acrylic paint.
The title was made with Tando Alphas letters over Tando Speach Bubbles pieces and  the whole page, titles included was misted with a mix of several mists.
The last Tando piece  added is this key piece and it means that this Queen got the city key for her own use.





I really hope that you like my Urban inspiration and see you again in a couple of weeks.
Tando products used:
Grid Rectangle 
Grid - Rectangle

Alphas sheet style block
Alphas Sheet style Block Serif

Speech Bubbles Large
Speech Bubbles Large

Set of 5 keys
Set of 5 Keys

DecoArt Media Line

Urban Cling 3 pieces stamps and stencil
URBAN Cling 3 piece

No comments:

Popular Posts