Friday 30 December 2016

My Top 10 layouts and photo canvases for 2016

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my second post with my own TOP 10 projects.
This time I am going to pick my favorite layouts made this year and I added canvases made with photos to this post as they are actually a kind of layout.
And yes, as I moved to design for more paper companies , this year I scrapped much more and hope to pick ten layouts and not less as it was last year.
 So first is a winner. Not my winner; the FaveCrafts public voted winner of the third place in CHA bloggers competition. I am so glad that this piece about me was one of the voted winners and I got some cash for more crafty supplies to get.
Thanks to Scrapmatts for delicious chipboards and to Plaid for great free products  I used.


This canvas is sure one of my own winners.
Made as a part of my Round 2 DT call submission for BoBunny (just to be on Round 2 was already a win for me as this was my very first time to try this big company team). And guess what? I made this team!

And now as  a part of BoBunny team - this is a canvas I made for them and it  will be a part of CHA display  in BoBunny booth.



Pretty layout made with DCVW products I got for my win in their challenges, Die Version  dies and Scrapmatts chipboards (both are my running DT companies).


Layered pastel Winter layout made lately for BoBunny with one of their new collections.

A single masculine page made with Papericious products - one of my new paper  company's DT.



Something I made for DCVW challenges and as always it was showcased in this company's blog.


Mixed Media page made with Scrapmatts products and mostly Prima .
Totally different from my usual kind of a classic scrapbooking style and I like it.



One more of my BoBunny projects made in my " light Mixed Media" style for BoBunny team.


The last, but not the least: my first try on Project Life format that was made for BoBunny Round one submission.
This piece was one of those that moved me to Round 2 and fortunately to the team.


 Hope you liked my scrapbooking for 2016 .
See you soon with more of my own favorites.

1 comment:

Einat's Art World said...

עירית, כל העבודות מהממות!
המון הצלחה ויצירה ב 2017.

Popular Posts