Sunday 27 November 2016

Cooking party with BoBunny

Hello my dear crafty welcome to welcome to my Cooking Party post  with BoBunny today!
I am not a party decorations person at all. I add some flowers, balloons and good vibes to my parties and never decorated it in a proper crafting style.
So making this post made me think about all good decorations lost in the past and now I am going to make some for the future parties. And this Cooking party should be the first!
So here is a whole bunch of projects made with  mostly one single Kiss the Cook new BoBunny collection and with some (a lot) of Pentart  products used to add the colors and the textures to those projects.
As you can see I made a hanging sign, a standing Home sign, small standing sign, altered decorated wooden kitchen board, double sided standing chalkboard and I also added some tags to those cute small milk bottles that are so trendy as the drinking glasses.




Here is another shot of the  whole collection:









And now let me show you the single projects and let's see how  you can make them at home.
The hanging sign is 3 piece wooden sign that was covered with Pentart Decor paint Primer. Then I used Lace Stickable stencil with Structure paste on the wood; not much is seen after the decoration, but you still can see a bit on the top corner of this piece.After drying time I painted all three pieces with Pentart Decor Paint Soft Country Green and then covered it with Decor Paint Varnish. Again, it was more for the shiny effect as not much is seen after all.
The whole piece was embellished with Misc Me Kiss the Cook pieces,stickers from Combo stickers and a couple of flowers made with brads.  







Now the front part of my double sided chalkboard (the back side is actually blank and I am going to use a chalk for my lists/recipes/etc).
This piece was already painted, but if not- Pentart Chalkboard paint can be used for this matter.
I added some paper strips, made the stickers title, added a few stickers and a piece of foil vellum.
The smallest possible gold dots around the vellum piece and over the arrow were made with this most delicate Gold Contour Liner.



The bare wooden kitchen board was painted in the same way as the previous piece (Primer- decor paint-varnish) and I used the same  Lace stencil over it, but again, when it was embellished, not much of the paint is seen.
I used paper cuts and Misc Me piece to embellish this board. The sentiment over the Misc Me card that was telling us about the licking spoon happiness was my inspiration for this altered regular old kitchen spoon.
It had light green plastic handle and was silver color that were not a good fit for my project. So with a little help of my painty friends (aka Pentart products) I changed the colors to this red and gold and the spoon was just Perfect!
First I covered the plastic part with Acrylic primer and then painted in this primitive, not so accurate way, with Red acrylic. The silver part was painted with Gold Liquid Metal paint and believe me, this is the best ever paint for metals! Fast dry and full coverage in just a few seconds will make any metal piece shiny gold, or silver or copper. Just pick your paint and go!






The Home wooden sign was painted in the same way as two previous pieces and embellished mostly with stickers. I decided to make this red dotted matting to help this light piece to stand.



And now yo the small pieces I made with some left overs that were already on my crafty table.
I added a small sticker over the black office clips and made a nice cluster for the stickers, paper and vellum.
Using BoBunny Tags dies I added  tags to those small milk bottles.






I hope that you like my party bonanza and hope that you will try to make some Cooking Party crafts too.

Product list:
BoBunny products:
Kiss the Cook Quilt cardstock- 20801816
Kiss the Cook A la Mode cardstock- 20801807
Kiss the Cook cardstock-20801806
Kiss the Cook Baked Fresh-20801809
Kiss the Cook Delicious- 20801811
Kiss the Cook Foil Vellum Paper -20801818
Misc Me Kiss the Cook Recipe Contents - 20826846
Kiss the Cook Noteworthy-20813821
Kiss the Cook Combo stickers-20803819
Buttercup Bouquet- 11111446
Double Dot Citrus Jewels-11707522
Double Dot Tuxedo Jewels-11707527
Double Dot Ruby Red Brads-12704748
Glitter Paste Ruby Red-12740481
Lace Stickable Stencils-10736512
Lots of Love Stickable Stencil-10736457
Nested Terrific Tag dies-12839175


Pentart products:
Primer for Decor paint
Decor Paint Soft Country Green
Decor Varnish Silky Shine
Creamy Acrylic Semi- gloss paint Red
Acrylic Primer
Contour Liner Gold
Liquid Metal Gold
Structure Paste

No comments:

Popular Posts