Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my September tutorial made for Rebecca Baer blog.
This time I made the Fall art page as Fall is really around.
So here is my step by step easy tutorial for you.
1. Cover the Kraft thick cardstock A4 sheet with a layer of white gesso and let it dry.
2. Use Rebecca Baers medium size Dragonfly Fantasy stencil with a thin layer of light texture paste.
I used DecoArt paste, but any craft store one works the same way.
Again' let it dry.
3. Add a mixture of Tattered Angels mists (as shown) over the dry texture paste and try to dry between each color.
4. Stamp and hand cut a couple of leaves using Susan K. Weckesser (Unity co- branded) Autumn Grunge stamps using Susan's ColorBox Color Pop mini inks in Fresh and Cocoa color together and add them over the page. Do not try to pick the right green ink as we are going to add paints and the color will be totally different.
4. Add copper Tattered Angels mist over the leaves and the whole page.
5. Make a few acorns using Makin's Clay air dry polymer clay (brown) and Makin's Clay push molds and adhere them on the corner as shown.
Stamp more ferns using Susan's In my Garden stamp set and black Mystery ColorBox Color Pop ink.
Use Tim Holtz stickers to make the sentiment saying on the right page corner.