Monday 25 July 2016

You make me happy double tag with Honey Bee stamps


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time with my altered Mixed Media double tag made with Honey Bee stamps.
I love tags! I think those small art pieces are gorgeous and you can make then combined of two or even more tags one over another for the depth and texture.
So this tag was made with actually two separate tags that were connected then one over another.
So the backgrounds and the texture were made with Tando stencils, DecoArt texture paste and a lot, really a lot of DecoArt paints and mists.
After those tags were totally dry I wanted to stamp with Honey Bee stamps over and it was Mission Impossible as the texture was so massive and I had no free space to stamp.
But wait! There is a great way to add stamping over texture when you make your Mixed Media art and it is to stamp over white tissue paper with permanent ink and to glue the whole tissue piece over the creases with gel medium.
So easy to do and so effective!
And that was what I did: I stamped Honey Bee HAPPY EVERYTHING sentiment over the tissue and glued it in the middle of the textured clock.
Then I added a few stamped flowers with the same ink, but directly on the tags using Honey Bee Color My World flowers and embellished with a few wooden elements.
This tag can be a good one for men in our lives too: colors are not too girly and yes, they can  make us happy sometimes!



And if you want to see more of my art you can follow me over my Instagram account @iritshalom2000!
I enter this to a couple of web challenges too:
Things to alter- finally I used their products too and thanks!

1 comment:

TangledBlueRose said...

My favorite colors, love tags and these are awesome! Thanks for playing along at Things to Alter!~kim

Popular Posts