Monday 18 July 2016

Just add color and have a lovely day!



Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my small art piece made for Honey Bee Stamps as one of Instagram projects.
I made the stencilled (Tando stencils) card shaped piece with texture paste and a lot of Tattered Angels mists and paint and then stamped over it using Honey Bee Color My Word stamp set and Honey Bee Happy Everything stamp set.
 This is a problem to stamp over glittery paint such as a paint I used here, so the stamping is not much seen unless you enlarge the photos.
The word COLOR was painted inside as this is a bold  stamp and I added this painted chipboard & sign frm Tando to make the statement : Just add Color & havr s lovely Day!
So just add some colors into your life and your days will be lovely!



No comments:

Popular Posts