Friday 8 July 2016

Celebrate the little things magnet


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my small new project post.
This is a magnet made for two of my DT companies and how glad I am that I can combine two so different  designs  into one lovely small project.
So as you can see it's Makin's Clay stamped and paper covered project and the stamps, inks  and this lovely funky paper house are from Susan K. Weckesser. 
Just a quick  explanation about this project- no tutorial actually needed as it's fun and easy and everyone can do it.
First I made a mix of Makin's Clay Plum vine clay from Vineyard clay set and got this light puprle color that was great for my project.
Then I cut the flower shape with Makin's Clay new big Flower cutter (the second largest one).
Then I glued the paper cut house from Susan K. Weckesser Live in color tags cardstock with liquid glass from DecoArt.
While the liquid glass was drying I made those Makin's Clay leaves with green clay and my own hands- those leaves are not  molds!
I molded the small bird from white clay and then I painted the bird with Susan K. Weckesser new Clearsnap Color  Pop Premium Dye ink- Fresh and Ice colors of them. I also added some green ink over the leaves as the green color was too mute.
Then I stamped the Susan K. Weckesser sentiment into the wet clay to say " Celebrate the simple things". This sentiment is a part of Unity Celebration of Simple stamp set and this is one long sentiment. But working over clay makes the cutting of the sentiment a piece of cake. So I made 4 pieces of the sentiment and then covered them with new Clearsnap Color Pop white pigmented ink.
I covered the flower clay edges with the same ink as well.
After the clay pieces were totally dry I glued them with Beacon Adhesive  glue and added a few beads to make a kind of berries.
 Then the whole piece was covered with liquid glaze all over.
And yes-I do celebrate some simple things here:  our home, nature and my new simple project!



No comments:

Popular Posts