Wednesday 1 June 2016

Two Paper Divas card




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first June post for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
This time I use this sparkling TPD sentiment from the new Yes to Sprinkles 2 set with even more sparkling DCWV paper and Die Versions new Heart die. This stamp set has 4 different sparkling sentiments and I can't even pick the one that I love more than another as all four are just outstanding!
All together, with some sparkling mist and sparkling glitter cover of this gorgeous sentiment this is the most sparkling card ever!
I hope that you like it  and if you want this fantastic sentiment- go to Two Paper Divas shop and grab you this stamp and much more!






2 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

This has such cool layers of texture Irit :)

Unknown said...

Love all this sparkle and glitz, Irit!

Popular Posts