Monday 13 June 2016

Rebecca Baer inspiration

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my June inspirational post made with Rebecca Baer delicious  collage style stencils!
This time I made a double sided bookmark and as you can see I used one single stencil for both sided.
First I used two bookmark blanks  arranged side by side. Then I applied Modeling paste over both with one single Enchanted wine and let  both part dry.
The next part was adding DecoArt Fluid acrylic paints with sponge over the dry paste and as your see I got fantastic pastel colors  with very visible stencil image over both  sides.
Then I just flapped them one over another and glued to get this double sided effect. 
The top part was punched and I added a ribbon over the bookmark.




And this is the second side with a fabric flower added on the top and over the front.
Same colors with a bit of different design and it's still the very same  Rebecca Baer stencil used here.



 I think that this project can be done as a kind of " mass production" using a lot of blanks and different Rebecca Baer's stencils with same paint or different colors. 
Very easy to make as teachers' appreciation gifts and Birthday girl/boy small presents. 



No comments:

Popular Posts