Sunday 12 June 2016

ARTplorations inspiration: Happiness tag


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last ARTplorations post!
This was a great and fun year to design for this lovely company and I thank Shery  for all great stencils and stamps  I got and will sure use in the future.
I love ARTplorations/STAMPlorations designs for their versatility and simplicity and I think that this was fantastic company to design for. But with all my other obligations I decided  not to stay for another term and to move to new unexpected adventures.
So here is my new Mixed Media tag made with new, just released Big Bloom Factory stamps and the  matching Big Bloom Factory Large stencil.
The backgrounds were made with Gelli Plate and DecoArt fluid acrylics. The stamped flowers are heat embossed with black powder and hand cut. Some of the flowers were stamped inside the stencil flower with the same heat embossing. I added this fantastic sentiment from Fond  Expressions 2 stamp set and I do wish you all Happiness!



I also enter this tag to some web challenges:
Anything goes with embossing powders for WOW! Embossing Powders- and I used their products here

No comments:

Popular Posts