Saturday 7 May 2016

Rubber Dance Just a note card



 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Rubber Dance inspirational post.
 This is a very new. just released Clover Castle  stamp that I love a lot and I am sure  you will see this stamp used again and again in my blog.
For today I made a card that I really love a lot: Kraft scalloped card with another small scalloped die cut in Kraft  and the stamped image that was colored with watercolors, but without water.
 I used my new beloved Zig Real Brushes and  the result is just delicious!




I hope you  liked this small and easy to make project. All you need are those gorgeous Rubber Dance stamps that can be found in the shop HERE.

I enter this card to some web challenges:
 Craft Stamper- Anything goes challenge
Addicted to stamps- Make your mark- I used markers for this card
 Anything goes for Stamping sensations
 Bright colors for Lost Cost desings


7 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Wonderful and whimsical image. makes a beautiful note card.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Creative world said...

Beautiful card,Irit...love your combo of bright colors and craft cardstock...thank you for joining us at ATSM-MYM...Željka DT

Melissa L. said...

OOO, I love it, Irit! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

Bibi Lindahl said...

Lovely card, Irit! The bright colours on the stamped image stand out over the kraft coloured background. Thank you for using my Clover Castle stamp! ♥

Nikki W said...

Adorable image. Love the contrast of the colorful view with the kraft. Very striking. Thanks for linking up to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

Linda said...

Another gorgeous project ...... beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Sari / Granne said...

You have created a fabulous colorful vintage feeling, love it. Thank you for joining us at Lost Coast Portal To Creativity.

Popular Posts