Saturday 28 May 2016

Rubber Dance card with Scrapmatts



This is my fancy new card made with a gorgeous Rubber Dance Night cat stamp and some chipboards as the frame and the sentiment.
 I colored the Rubber Dance image with my new Zig Real Brush markers and without any water, just plain color mixing and I really love the result . It's shiny and bright and the stamp is seen in the most perfect way.
The frame is heat embossed with black powder and glued over silver dry embossed card piece (SCRAPMATTS). The sentiment says it all: cats and stars and a good sleep are simple pleasures in life.
I love them all, including my very fat old cat. I hope that you love my card.



I also enter this to a couple of web challenges:
Anything goes- Simon Says

2 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you, Irit! ♥ Nice to see how you have ued my Night Cat stamp :) Love the chipboard frame!

Gayatri said...

Nice and wonderful card. Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Popular Posts