Thursday 19 May 2016

Altered hoop

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new blog post.


This time I made an altered hoop and the most interesting thing here is the background.
 I will do a full tutorial of this one, but just to  say this is totally thin, one layer three layers self made paper lace and I promise to share the technique some day in the future.
I made it just because.
And then I thought that it can be a good project for some web challenges, so I added a few trinkets, some paints and some more embellishments and made it shabby and not so much my style. But them who cares? Who says that we should always stay in our primary style? Not me.






It was made for a few web challenges:
 Prima May PPP
 Southern Ridge Trading- Anything feminine
Mixed Media Monthly- Butterflies and Blooms

 Lots of flowers- for Crafty enjoyments
 Live and Love crafts- Blossoms and/or Butterflies

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors and the layers of your 'hoop!' Just wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Katelyn said...

Beautiful Irit! Love how you used an embroidery hoop as the base for your project. Thanks for playing with us on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog!
-Katelyn DT member at Southern Ridge

Lisa H said...

This is so pretty! I love all the embellishments and visual textures. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. =)

Malwina M said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyEnjoyments

Malwina DT

kartkadopolski said...

Gorgeus shadow box! Love it! Thank you for sharing your project with all of us at craftyejnoyments.co.uk challenge #7

Katarzyna Ewa

my candy
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
we have a Blog Hop 1-15.06.2016 with great prizes at House of Cards

Popular Posts