Monday 18 April 2016

IBS April stamp release: YOU ARE set


Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to Inspired by Stamping new April release.
I was quite a long time since I was able to take part in releases due the " very fast" shipping from Australia to Israel. But then, Joanna, the Inspired by Stamping owner moved back to USA, and now the shipping was much better. So I had time and energy to make all four cards - one for each new released stamp set.
Today is a day for the most versatile YOU ARE stamp set.
You just  stamp YOU ARE words and add whatever other words from the set that fit your mood, card layout, colors or whatever.
So as I decided to make this glittery, shiny star card, my words are AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL AND RADIANT.
I used very old glitter chipboard (Robin's Nest); pretty new Die Versions Stitched Stars nesting dies set and Stampin' Up ink. Some gold mist was added over the finished card to  give it a kind of more trendy, Mixed Media card.
I really hope that you like this new set.
Now go to Inspired by Stamping site and see other designers work with this set.
For the next three days we will showcase you three more new sets and they are just ADORABLE!
So come back and then you may buy all of new sets with USA (better) shipping!




3 comments:

Jerrie said...

Your card is fab! Love your layered stars. When you add the sentiment the card screams FUN!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

LOVE this card Irit! It's just amazing! xxx

Mynn xx said...

Your layering and colors are fabulous, Irit! Gorgeous card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Popular Posts