Wednesday 30 March 2016

Shabby love card with Two Paper Divas

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last, already 6 th, March project made for Two Paper Divas.
It was quite a long time since I made a shabby, multi layered card. So this card can be a new beginning or maybe just " nice to make, to many layers" card.
So as you can see it's full of die cuts inside and outside, painted ones and just nice cardstock ones.
I stamped Love  word  block stamp on patterned paper behind the flowers and then made the focal image using die cut, paper cut and stamped hand cut heart with the word Love stamped over it using  Large Conversation Heartstamp set.
I think that some people really love " fat" cards. I am not so sure about myself. Let's craft and see.




 I enter this wot some web challenges:
 Anything goes- for Simon Says


3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful layering, Irit! I love the elements that you chose and the attention to details is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Irit! Love all the layers even if it took a while to create; it was worth it!

Waving My Wand said...

Irit, this is absolutely gorgeous! The colors and all the special details....wow!

Popular Posts