Saturday 5 March 2016

Love card with Makin's Clay

 Also the month of Love (February ) is already gone, I still have a few Love/Valentine cards done and this card is one of them.
This is a kind of Mixed Media without mediums card.
I made dry embossing, stamping with heat embossing and then made this fancy 4 layers heart with Makin's Clay and dies.
The red Makin's Clay was rolled  into #4 setting over the clay machine and when it was dry I made 4 die cuts using old Cuttlebug dies. Then I arranged the heart in 4 layers and covered with glaze.
So if clay and glaze are mediums, this should be called MM card. But them this is a totally clean and simple design. OK, I was a bit out of the box with this card, but I really love it.
The small Love stamp is from Inspired by Stamping.



I enter this card to a few web challenges:
 Simon Says- Feeling touchy- the touch of dry embossing and the glazed touch of clay heart- so different on one card.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Irit! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Popular Posts