Thursday 25 February 2016

Celebrate and make a wish card: Oriental style



Hello  my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again with my new Oriental style card and this time it's a Birthday card full of bright colors and gold using Die Versions Oriental dies collection.
I used light blue card as my base and added a real Japanese paper over it. As this paper has gold  I decided to stay with gold and made the die cut of Whispers - Ginger Jar  die in gold. I kept the negative and used it under the die cut over the card.
The vase was layered over double sided glue sheet and covered with perfect blue glitter.
I added a few  pieces of gold washi tapes and some SRM stickers as stitches and sentiments.  The paper has a bit of red over it. So I added a couple of red rhinestones  and red stitches to make this the complimentary color for my card.


So with just one die  this card is a shiny and full of color and just perfect for both genders.
I enter this to Simon Says Anything goes challenge

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Love this, you created such a cool look. Fabulous design.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Popular Posts