Thursday 11 February 2016

Bon Voyage card

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here with my first post using the new Oriental dies Die Versions collection.
I love everything oriental. So when I got a few of those dies I knew what I am going to do with them: Oriental Bon Voyage cards.
This is a first card made with  Whispers- Pagoda die.
I used Paper House Far East paper pad to make all paper layers. The background was stamped  with Rubber Dance Oriental script  over the paper- some in white and some in gold to fit the golden background cardstock.
 I made one background die cut using DV oldie, but beloved Whispers- Oval Background die over the yellow patterned cardstock and added it between the paper layers.
The Pagoda was also die cut from patterned paper and layered over the double sided glue sheet that was covered with yellow glitter.



As my finish touches I stamped the Tim Holtz sentiment in gold  heat embossing  and added some pearls and one lovely oriental metal charm.



No comments:

Popular Posts