Sunday 10 January 2016

Never be afraid art tag with STAMPlorations


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for ARTplorations Mixed Media showcase.
And it's tag again. Huge one. Shiny one. Tag with one single ARTplorations stencil and my most favorite so far: Large Fearless 
I used the whole quote from this stencil over the shiny painted background made with ESF Ann Butler's Iridescent paints  and with ESF Gel Medium.
When Gel medium was dry I added a lot of gold paint over the letters. Then I stamped some borders with STAMPlorations Artsy border maker stamp and gold ink.
Golden die cut, golden  ribbon and golden Makin's Clay molded angel were added to the tag. Yes, I am in this golden age of mine: no kids at home, lot of spare time and great family support for my crafty adventures.
Let's say that my dream in in process.



Products used:
Stencil: Fearless Large
Stamps: Artsy border maker

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Quite different and lovely!! Beautiful JOB!!

Priyanka Mathur said...

A Gorgeous tag!!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the gold paste, so pretty here!

Popular Posts