Saturday 16 January 2016

Card week on Tando: Be Unique in any style (Steampunk too)




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Tando Cards week.
I do make cards and even a lot of them. But making a Steampunk card was a bit of a challenge for me.
So with a couple of Tando stencils and a few of Tando chipboards  this card was born and I even like it.
It can be given to anyone who is a bit different and I used VISIBLE IMAGE stamp sentiment to say this .
Be Unique- and it doesn't matter what is your style. Just be you!
I made the background with acrylic paint and Tando Distorted Harlequin  stencil. Then I used Scullduggery stencil to make this textured scull over the cardstock and heat embossed it with a mix of black and gold powder.
The Steampunk  Wings and Cogs Tando chipboards were all heat embossed with copper and I added a bit of blue paint for this " patina" look.
The last touch was this metal bird over the wings and a bit of blue paint around the edges.


Tando products used:
Stencils:
Distorted Harlequin 
Distorted Harlequin Mask

Scullduggery
A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Skullduggery

Chipboards:
Steampunk wings and cogs
Steampunk Wings and Cogs

No comments:

Popular Posts