Friday 8 January 2016

All you need is Time layout


This is a lo made around the single photo of a clock (my living room one). I made it in Mixed Media form and made the title as " All you need is... time". I used 4 different CC cardstocks both for the basic background one and for round embellishment pieces. I added some 7 Gypsies numbers and tags . All background was misted with 3 TA colors and I used a couple of stencils (such as clock etc.) with gel medium so after misting the colors are still transparent.I made a journalling strips by cutting one single tag and also misted the whole page over with white Chalk Chalkboard paint mist.





Product list:
Canvas Corps
1.Balck and Kraft Damask
2.Black and Kraft French script
3. Black and Ivory French script
4.Black and Ivory Paris
5.Mini cloth pins white
6. Dragonfly Glimmer mist
7. Tutti Frutti Glimmer mist
8. Vintage Pink Glimmer mist
9.Tags: Affirmations
10.Tags: Gypsy Travel
11. Burlap fringe Aqua
12.Chalkboard Chalk paint
13. Gel medium- craft shop
14. Letter stickers- Amercian crafts
15.Circle punch 2''- McGill
 16.Stencils- Tando, Stencil Girl


No comments:

Popular Posts