Sunday 13 December 2015

Wedding tag with Makin's Clay ornaments

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made mostly for Makin's Clay.
A couple of days ago I met my good crafty friend Einat and we spent a whole morning making casts with her molds (Russian mold actually) and my Makin's Clay. I introduced her to this wonderful air dry clay and she introduced me to great cheap molds she ordered from Russia. So when all mold were done and dry, this was a time to make some " real" projects and this tag is one of them.

I used black cardstock hand made tag and added fold hand made tag over it. Then a few die cuts were added (again, thanks to Einat for having those dies). Now for the main image- the couple was casted with a mold using white clay and the broom was hand painted with  black paint. The hearts were another story. I made them with black Makin's Clay and Makin's Clay Heart cutters after I stamped Two Paper Divas new background stamp into the clay. When both hearts were dry I added some silk paint over them. As the last touch I added this " ADORE"metal word from the old stash and this lovely pink lace ribbon.






Now I have a great gift tag for the wedding  gift. Too bad we don't give gifts, but cash only here in Israel...

No comments:

Popular Posts