Friday 4 December 2015

Splish splash card with SNS


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first post for my last month as SNS Guest designer.
I don't have too much stamp sets, so I just use whatever I got and as those sets are all gorgeous, I really love the final results.
This time I made a Mixed Media card with stencils, texture paste, mists and a lot of glitter.
First I made the background using Ann Butler's Waves stencil (Clearsnap), texture paste and four SNS glitters: Teal Velveteen, Rapture Blue, Terrific blue and Ocean.
All glitters were added randomly over the wet texture paste and then I waited for it to be dry. I added the low line - like water- with SNS Dimensional glue and the lightest glitter of all four: Rapture blue.
Then I stamped the sentiment from Splish Splash set on the free card space.
The kid's image was stamped with black embossing powder over the card.
I made the boots yellowish with Brushable glue and Daffodil EP. As the basic image was black, the yellow is not so much seen after all.
Then the image was stamped again and I glittered the umbrella with a thick layer of Fire Engine Red glitter  and hand cut the umbrella to make this 3d piece image.



As the final step I added a lot of rainbow colors of mists (Tattered Angels) just to make a kind of a rainbow out of the rain drops.




Products used:
Daffodil EP217
Terrific blue glitter G1127
Ocean glitter G1126
Rapture blue glitter G1078
Teal Velveteen  glitter GM2017
Fire Engine Red glitter G1007
Brushable glue
Dimensional glue
Splish Splash stamp set 762

No comments:

Popular Posts