Wednesday 9 December 2015

Happy Autumn card with IBS




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new IBS card post.
This time I made a really classic style card: die cut backgrounds, inked and stamped scene images  and stamped sentiment.
It's still fall/autumn around and this is a really Autumn colors  card. 
I decided to use less green and more oranges/reds/ yellows and I think it gives  us an Autumn feeling, but not too much autumn  darkness. 
So the first step was to pick the background  and my orange/red cardstock  is not a traditional one, but works perfectly with  all of other  colors.
Nest step was to make 2 different background die cuts- yellow and  dark red and to arrange them over the card.
The stamped images were made with different inks; some , like the apples, were heat embossed ; some were stamped with water soluble inks and some, like the sentiment, was stamped with permanent ink.
I just played with inks and fall colors using this gorgeous  Autumn stamp set called Autumn Harvest.
As the last step I misted the front panel with golden yellow  Tattered Angels  Marigold mist to give the front this Autumn feeling and colored the apples with distress markers. 




1 comment:

Deepti said...

So beautiful !!

Popular Posts