Tuesday 17 November 2015

Cook with love and with WOW! and Ruby Rock-it links

Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my post with a stand Cook book  made with  Ruby Rock- It Country Cooking collection.
This is my  Standing cook book




I made a chipboard stand and made the back side like a frame with stickers, die cuts, wooden shape and droplets.  The frame was heat embossed around with Vintage Candy Cane glitter powder.


Then I made the spiral book that is connected  to the backside of my stand with Velcro dots and can be  disconnected to add more recipes inside.


This is an overall  look of this book : made with self made spiral binding (Bind It All). The front page was heat embossed around the edges (the die cut too) with Totally Teal glitter powder.

The  wooden  shapes were heat embossed with Primary Blue Topaz and embellished over with droplets. The spoon- fork - knife were heat embossed half and half: with the same Topaz powder and with Metallic Silver.
On all other pages I made partial embossing of die cut shapes: some were heat embossed with Clear gloss powder just to get this shiny look and some were embossed with Silver (jar lids,can etc). The kettle handle was embossed with Ebony Fine powder and the body of the kettle was embossed with clear powder.







As you can see most of the pages are pretty much empty as I am going to add some recipes after all. In the future. Not in the near future. Never? Not sure , but it's so pretty after all. Hope you think it too.

No comments:

Popular Posts