Friday 2 October 2015

You are my diamond : Ann Butler's card



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made with Ann Butler's delicious products.
This time I used triangle stamps from Ann Butler's Faux Quilting Unity stamps to make a diamond.
I made  a small step by step tutorial for you so you can duplicate the shape. But then with the textures and colors- the sky is a limit.

Step 1: Pick the triangle 1'' stamps that you like to use and a few of Ann Butler's Crafter's Clearsnap inks.
I used Aquamarine, Sunshine, Ocean Breeze, Tangelo, Evergreen,Lilac, Blueberry and Canyon.
Begin to stamp as shown on this photo.  I used Ann Butler's inks and  clear embossing powder to make it shiny.

Step 2:
Continue with stamping till you get this shape.


Step 3:
And this is a finished and hand cut shape after all the stamping.



Step 4: Mist the stamped piece with light golden mist.
Cover the entire stamped piece with a thin layer of VersaMark clear embossing ink and add a layer of clear powder over it. Heat emboss it again.


Step 5: Arrange your card in the colors you like. Add rhinestones around the shape and inside it and make a sentiment.






No comments:

Popular Posts