Thursday 8 October 2015

Let it snow with DV

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first October Die- Versions post.
Today I continue  to show my August  release Holidays dies and I really love the possibility to make Holidays cards/projects and not a specific Christmas ones for those of us who celebrate another Holidays.
 So this card is a Winter style, very general for any winter Holidays Celebration and was made with one single new die, cut from dark blue  cardstock and and arranged to this lovely card with solid cardstocks and some PHP stickers only.
This is a die I used to make this card:
Whispers - Reindeer Sleigh





I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts