Monday 21 September 2015

Thank you card with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends ! Today I am going to share a new card I made with Sun- Ripened Pear IBS set and this was my first time to use this gorgeous set and my first time to color the main image with my new Chameleon markers.


As you all most probably know, I am not a " big coloring fan". So I am pretty glad that those markers made the work and I am pretty much pleased with the result.
First I stamped the pear image over thick white cardstock with permanent black ink that works with alcohol markers.
Then I added the stamped sentiment on the bottom. Next I colored the image and made a bit of grey shading around the pear. The whole stamped piece was cut into the thin panel and misted with yellow mist .
The background was made with card size die  from yellow cardstock and glued over coral-orange cardstock. I embellished the die cut piece with yellow and orange small rhinestones and added a few of them over the stamped panel.
I hope you like my bright (not so usual for me) card and this fantastic IBS new stamp set.


See you soon again!
Sun-Ripened Pear

No comments:

Popular Posts