This time I made a Mixed Media mini book from a chipboard Tando set and made photos of all steps. So you are welcome to make your own similar or different book cover using those techniques.
Chipboartd book kit- Tando Creative
Mask- Tando Creative
Paints: Chalk it Up English Tea Cake, Cherry Jubilee, Milk Chocolate - ESF
Texture paste- ESF
Copper Iridescent Powder - ESF
Step by step directions:
1. Paint the front window piece and the back cover piece of chipboards with English Cake Chalk it Up paint and let it dry.
2. Cover both painted pieces with crackle and let it dry.
3. Paint the inner chipboard (the one that will be layered under the window cover) with Cherry Jubilee paint.
4. Make the poppies using the mask and texture paste and let it dry.
5. Cover the dry textured poppies with Copper pigment.
6. Go back to the dry crackled pieces and paint over them with Milk Chocolate paint. Don't make more than one single layer as we really want to see the crackled effect.
7. Add a thick layer of Copper pigments over the painted cover.
Arrange the cover as shown . Add a metal corner, a button and a stickers title on the low right corner.
Arrange the whole book with a spine (chipboard piece that was painted the same way, but not shown on photos) and the back cover.
Enjoy your new creation!