Wednesday 16 September 2015

Life is about using the whole box of crayons with TPD


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Two Paper Divas company.
This time I used one new and one old stamp sets and they are just a PERFECT MATCH!
So first I stamped 7 crayons  from Pencils and More set with black pigmented ink and heat embossed them with clear powder.
 Then I colored them with markers and hand cut each one. All 7 rainbow colors were arranged into a " mess" and I stamped the Life is about Crayons  sentiment over the white cardstock basic card.
Them I colored the background with a mix of 7 Gelatos and wiped them with a baby wipe.
That's it! Lovely unique card with 2 fantastic stamp TPD sets!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Irit! Thanks for sharing. Melissa

Unknown said...

Love this....Of course, I love crayons and this sentiment. You are right, these go together perfectly. Love the background with these images...perfect!

Popular Posts