Sunday 16 August 2015

Dream like there's no tomorrow: with ARTplorations




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media post made for ARTplorations !
This time I played with Gelli plate and Tattered Angels High Impact paints. Second time in my whole life play. But as your can see it works! And with ARTplorations gorgeous stencils it works even better.
So I used Bubbles stencil mostly and a bit of Chevron Crazy and made tons of monoprints with the same stencils, but with different paints and colors.
Then I arranged them into this grid over the black cardstock and connected the small pieces with the similar colors washi tape.
The chipboard title was heat embossed and misted and then glued over the middle of this fun art board.
Then, as I still had a lot of monoprints left, I die cut a few pieces to add to the board, such as butterflies and a leaves' swirl.  Just one tip for this new to gelli plates girl: try to find better acrylics than my cheap kids shop ones I have here. I waisted tons of good paper for like 6 nice prints.




Products used:
Bubbles, Chevron Crazy

No comments:

Popular Posts