Saturday 4 July 2015

Mail art with Rubber Dance


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first blog post made for Rubber Dance stamp company for July.
This time I played with a very new , just released Envelope stamps set and I need to say that I am hooked! I love this easy to make Mail art  and also I am totally new to it, I am sure I will do much more of post cards, envelopes and package covers in the future. So much fun! So easy! So different  and so creative!
I just  stamped the stamps from this delicious set over and over with different inks, added some Gelato colors and a bit of post washi tapes and this envelope was made. To keep the address space white I used book shaped die cut (Spellbinders) as a mask. And if you like to make Mail art- Rubber Dance new Envelope  set is just the best of the best!








1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you, Irit! Super cool envelope! Who wouldn't love to receive something like that in the mail?

Popular Posts