Sunday 2 August 2015

Inspired by Stamping Surprise blog hop


Four years ago I was a very new to the design team world and designed for a few challenge blogs and one chipboard company. Then I found this design team call for Inspired by Stamping and I gave it a try.
I made the team and I am on this team since. It will be full 4 years in December and I hope for much more.
I love Inspired by Stamping stamps , but I love the owner more!
Joanna Munster is this owner/stamp designer and she is the best company owner ever!
So this blog hop is for our dear Joanna!
And for those who are not familiar with Joanna- she is a real beauty inside and outside.
Joanna-Munster
This post is  full of love from you design team! We are with you forever (as long as you want us to be there)!
 And this is my card made for you.





 It was made with Butterflies set,Watercolor sentiments set and Tulip Bouquet  set.
Look how perfect is this sentiment and how much it fits  Joanna's spirit!
And now  all of you are invited to IBS blog to see all our creations!
 And as always I enter this to some web challenges that I had in mind while making this piece:
Butterflies to Mixed Media card challenge

And to Buttterflies and Birds challenge for Let's craft and create
 Flowers for Paper Artsy




11 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Such a THOUGHTFUL surprise!!!
LOVE your card Irit - the design and colours are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome tiled background

SewPaperPaint said...

Really neat idea!

Karen Petitt said...

As always Irit a beautiful creation that looks gorgeous! Love it. Also love the MM page and the fact you shared some of your process. I think I'll be using some of my Staz On ink pads this weekend. Thanks for the blog hop Karen

Mynn xx said...

So pretty, Irit! I LOVE the use of color and fun tile technique! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful and kind words Irit. I love all your beautiful designs and love you to my dear friend! With love, Joanna

Emma Williams said...

I love how you've tiled the background, that's fabulous and your stamping looks wonderful over the top ~ great card, Irit! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... :)

Jo Herbert said...

What a great Card Irit. I love the block tiled look. Definitely an inspirational piece. Thanks for being part of the blog hop. Jo xoxo

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 103, Hazel, DT – hope to see you again soon. x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Fantastic design - so eye-catching! I love the colours and all the stamping! Thanks for sharing at the mixed media card challenge!

Elina Stromberg said...

Love your card! The tile background looks amazing and so do all the beautiful details.
Thanks for playing with us at MMCC. Hoping to see you with us again in September! ♥

Popular Posts