Tuesday 21 July 2015

Congrats summer tag with TPD

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
I always try to make different projects. So this month I already made a couple of book marks, a gift card bag holder and a card. Now it's a TAG time, so I made a tag.
Tags are lovely; tags are easy to make; tags are useful and tag are just fun.
So this tag was a lot of fun to make: from layered cardstock, glittered glue strips, washi tape, adhesive lace to stickers, ribbons and .... Stamping, you got it. And these stamped  TPD Delightful sunflowers were colored with markers too. So new for me as I  usually use watercolors or distress markers only. I think that it's not bad for the first try. Don't you think so?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love what you did with this stamp on your tag. It's so bright and cheerful. Thanks Irit! Melissa

Popular Posts