Sunday 1 March 2015

Spring art journal pages with Rubber Dance





 This is my second journal page- double spread- made in my first ever art journal.
I made it solo with stencils, paints, embossing powders and one single stamp  from Rubber Dance company. The sentiment is a part of Think again gorgeus stamp set that I use again and again.
 I also used RD March challenge colors for this project.
 I stamped over tissue paper as this rich texture made a regular stamping mission impossible.
I also added a few doodling strokes with white pen all over the page.
The " hard" texture was made with tons of embossing powders.




I enter it to Artistic stamper Spring is coming challenge

1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

What a lovely art journal spread, Irit! I love the colours and all the texture. Good to hear that you like the Think Again set of sentiment stamps so much :-)
xox

Popular Posts