Monday 2 March 2015

New transfer technique tutorial with Rubber Dance stamps

Hello my dear friends!
Today I am going to share my new technical tutorial made with Rubber Dance gorgeous big stamp from Women collage set.
All you need is a deep edged red rubber big stamp , gel medium and a lot of patience...
Let's see how to make this project:
1. Cover the red rubber stamp with a thick layer of Gel Medium. I used whatever I found here in Israel; you can try any kind you have and I am pretty sure the results will be the same.
On the photo you see two stamps covered with Gel Mediums, but for the final project I used the Woman image only. Here you can see it dry- like after 24 hours at least- and peeled from the stamp.

2. Paint over the peeled image with black acrylic paint and let it dry.
Wipe the extra paint so you just see a bit of black over the image.
3. Make the frame from a chipboard and cover it with a few layers of copper embossing powder.  Cover the black painted piece with a layer of copper pigment powder (not the embossing one, just the thin pigment).
Make the card over the transparent piece- I used the package back for this project.
Add some flowers or other embellishments and your fancy stamped piece is done.



I enter this to Imagintaion crafts Anything goes challenge

1 comment:

mimi giladi said...

עירית טכניקה מקסימה עם המון אפשרויות.התוצאה הסופית מהממת !

Popular Posts