Tuesday 17 February 2015

Canvas Corp DT introduction canvas


A few months ago I was asked to join a very big International team that will work with Canvas Corp products showcasing all of their brands : Canvas Corp, Tattered Angels and 7 Gypsies.
Due to a very large artists group , long shipping time and CHA in between we just were asked to make some small single projects and this 4*4'' canvas was our introduction to the team.
I made it my style: blues and reds, stamping over tissue paper, lots of texture and still pretty much flat one.
A lot of all brands were used over this tiny canvas and the only non CC product were this red ETI casted flower and black ink.
I hope  to make much more CC projects for the rest of the term and to inspire you with my creativity.


No comments:

Popular Posts