Tuesday 30 December 2014

My vintage love : altered canvas

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Close to the 2014 end (just two days left) I decided to close my year with a project that shows my love to all things vintage. This is an altered Mixed Media canvas I made with Rubber Dance stamps and for Lindy's Stamp Gang December challenge.
I think they  were asking for the lighter colors, but I did used 3 of the mists in the challenge set and that's what I got with a lot of layers, texture paste, gesso, glitter and some acrylics techniques.
Pretty  much dark. So let it be.
 Let me show you some close-ups too: all flowers were white and I changed the colors with LSG mists.


Tibetan Poppy teal
Rizzo's Rowdy Red
T-bird Turquoise




I also enter this to Anything goes for Imagination crafts
Anything goes for Simon Says blog
Artistic stamper - Anything goes




5 comments:

Lin said...

Just lovely, Irit, and my favorite color! So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Beautiful, Irit! Thank you for incorporating some of my stamps on your gorgeous canvas! :-)
Happy New Year!

talkis23 said...

Love your layout. Thank for playing at Lindy's stamp ganf

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Fab layout. Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper challenge

Tina Connolly said...

Hi Irit, this is beautiful, I'll bet that shimmer is amazing in real life!

Popular Posts