Thursday 13 November 2014

Celebrate- with new Die Versions dies

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I am going to share a very new, just released, die from Die- Versions and this is the new Cut Out dies.
I really like this kind of dies: easy to cut, easy to manage and easy to make a very fancy card in no time.
So here is my card made  with Celebrate die:

 I just made a cut with a die and a big piece of patteened paper and then added this cut over another matching paper. Then I added a few cut with DV older dies. I made the lace strip with Loopy Lace  strip and added it under the cut out word and added a few die cut buttons  from Wee Petite Buttons over the card.
Last, but not least, I added a nice 3d sticker  that fits the colors and the theme and my card was done.

 Want to use those gorgeous dies? They all are in Die Versions shop!

No comments:

Popular Posts