Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sweet Stamps Embossing week


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Sweet Stamps new weekly challenge and this time it's all about embossing.
I love to emboss as it gives a lot of texture other then to use the color inks only.
So this card if  " over embossed" all over as you can see.
I used the new Butterflies set released a month or so ago that I just got and I used a lot of powder colors to make the background.
Then I used Globecraft and Piccolo delicious chipboard butterflies and covered then with most gorgeous Cranberry Wine enamel . I added the stamped sentiment directly over the background ; added a few paint splashes and a few red rhinestones.
I hope you like my card and you will enter yours into our weekly challenge. We do offer some great prizes weekly , but you should be in to win them!


2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

A very interesting process Irit. nice results too. - Jim

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the wonderful colors of the embossed butterflies and the added butterfly piccolos

Popular Posts